Let ScubaMaster arrange your next diving trip. The 5-stars diving center can take you to a big list of diving sites across Bahrain. ScubaMaster can help you plan your next diving trip in Bahrain. Please see the below details.
Available Diving Sites Category:
Category (A): (7-10m depth and 45 minutes’ boat drive from Amwaj Marina)
*BD15 for the Trip
- Fifi Wreck
- Fasht Al Adham
- Cut Wreck
- Crescent Reef
- Fifi Hump
- Black Rock
- Sestan Wreck
- Caisson Wreck
- Al Jarem Wreck
Category (B): 30BD for the Trip
- Abuthalma: (10-15m depth and it takes 2 hours boat drive from Amwaj)
- Boom Wreck: (20-30m depth and it takes 2 hours boat drive from Amwaj Marina)
- Category A trips are approximately 3-4 hours long
- Category B trips are approximately 5-6 hours long
Trip covers the following:
- Visiting the diving site on a boat.
- Two dives with complimentary food.
- Returning back home on the boat.
- You will be accompanied by a licensed trainer/partner from ScubaMaster diving team.
- Licensed boat permit that allows to do diving trips.
- Tank BD4
- BCD BD4
- Regulator Set BD5
- Wetsuit BD5
- Weight Belt BD1
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum of fourteen divers can be available per trip in ScubaMaster 1 boat including DiveMaster and Captain
- Maximum of eleven divers can be available per trip in Al Rassia including DiveMaster and Captain
- Participants must have their own mask, snorkel and fins
- Participants should rent their equipment if they don't have their own gears
- Participants should be students or certified divers in joining trips
- Participants must comply with the agreement of schedule & consider the weather conditions
- We can always arrange your schedule in your most convenient time
- You must fill and sign some forms before the trip starts
- Not refundable
- We can always arrange the schedule in your availability to avoid misunderstandings and cancellation.