Welcome to the world of kitesurfing!
Company Name: Beach Culture W.L.L
We are stoked to have you on the only Kiteboarding & Sup Centre in Bahrain. The course you will be receiving will deliver you to an independent level; it will allow you to progress and practice on your own at a later stage. Safety procedures are always taught before any exercise, along with safety measures being taken into consideration for each lesson.
All our instructors are certified by the International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO), therefore our school runs according to IKO standards, i.e. providing helmets, buoyancy aid, teaching criteria etc… This also means you will receive a license at the end of your course, which states the level you have attained and can be used in any kiteboarding school or rental shop in the world, it also automatically makes you a member of the IKO and gives you access to their website. At the completion of your course you will also receive a kiteboarder’s handbook that explains all the theory behind the sport.
Level 1 Kiteboarder Program:
First things First! At this level, you will practice various skills on land that will transfer to the water for the next level. Skills covered include assessing at the wind and the physical location, using the safety systems, managing proper equipment setup, and controlling the training kite.
• Pre-requisites: Anyone can complete this level, provided they meet local age and health requirements
• Achievement: Become certified up to level 1 with the IKO Member card. You will be introduced to the sport and will be ready to continue learning safely.
Level 2 Kiteboarder Program:
Time to get wet! Here you will practice the skills learned in level 1, this time with full power in the water. Your instructor will show you how to gain power and drag with control both down and upwind. Once you have these skills mastered, you’ll be ready to try out some water starts on the board.
• Pre-requisites: You must have passed Kiteboarder Level 1 or equivalent skill level and you must be able to swim.
• Achievement: You will be certified up to level 2 with the IKO Member card. You’ll have the chance to rent equipment and practice under supervision.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Course Material: You will be provided with the equipment, IKO handbook & IKO license.
Venue: Generally it's either in Amwaj, Norana Island or Novotel Resort.
Payment Methods: Cash or Online (Credit/Debit Cards)
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum 4 persons are allowed per course
- You need to bring sunblock, sunglasses with a strap, and a hat.
- Booking confirmation is subject to weather condition & availability
- Exact location will be provided upon lesson confirmation depending on the weather conditions and wind orientation
- Amount is not refundable if cancelled within 48 hours
- Full amount will be refunded in case of cancellation before 48 hours