Edamah is pleased to reintroduce one of the most beautiful and iconic beaches in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Bilaj Al Jazayer. A vibrant beach where residents and tourists can enjoy a variety of lifestyle opportunities. Bilaj Al Jazayer has been rejuvenated to become a waterfront destination for all occasions.
The entire inter-tidal area together with the foreshore has been meticulously cleaned and landscaped to offer a superb destination for all. Bilaj Al Jazayer is now open to the public!
Now you can book your visit to Bilaj Al Jazayer through the Tamarran Application, to enjoy the below:
General Rules and Regulations:
* The beach operating hours are from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
* The swimming hours are from 8.00 am to sunset only.
* The Lifeguards are on-duty during the official beach opening hours.
* Use of the beach, its facilities, and swimming is at your own risk.
* Please dress appropriately wear and apparel for the beach.
* Please adhere to general good manners and refrain from dangerous activities that are hazardous and cause inconvenience to others.
* For the comfort and privacy of other guests, video cameras and personal music players not to be used around the public area.
* Please do not leave your belongings unattended. No liability will be accepted for loss of property, theft, or damage of any items.
* The Management is not responsible nor has any liability for any loss, injuries or worse caused as a result of using the facilities. The use of the beach and other common area facilities will be at your own risk.